Air in your home can become too dry which can be very uncomfortable and cause static cling. During the winter months, it is important to add moisture to the air in your home. A humidifier can help keep the humidity in your home and end your static cling problem or the “shock” you get when you touch something.
Humidifiers are used in homes to increase the humidity level.
Some of the problems that may be seen with air that is too dry include:
- Infections from bacteria and viruses.
- Dry nose, throat, lips and skin.
- Static electricity. Peeling wallpaper.
- Cracks in paint and furniture.
- For more information on humidifiers visit the EPA.
Total Comfort Humidifier in Home
MORE MCCREA PRODUCTS
- Nest Products
- Air Purifiers
- Whole House Humidifier
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Home Automation
- AC Leak Freeze Seal refrigerant repair
- Ductless AC & Heating Systems
- Aeroseal Duct Leak Sealer
- Whole House Generators