Heating Replacement in Maryland
Is your furnace not heating your home as well as it should? Before the next cold front rolls through Maryland, ensure your home has a modern furnace that will provide heating without guzzling energy or costing you hundreds more every winter.
McCrea Heating & Air Conditioning is happy to offer heating unit replacement to our friends in Maryland. Whether you want to replace your old furnace, boiler, or heat pump, call us, and we’ll take care of it.
Has your heater seen better days? Call McCrea Heating & Air Conditioning at 301-304-8789 to schedule a no-hassle consultation today.
Signs Your Heater Needs To Be Replaced
Every unit is different, but here are the most common signs to look for if you think your heater is at the end of its life span:
- Most furnaces last between 15 to 20 years. If yours is getting up there, replacing rather than repairing it may be more cost-effective.
- If your energy bills are increasing, but you aren’t using your heater more often, your furnace may have lost efficiency. Older units can become less efficient over time, causing them to work harder and consume more energy.
- Investing in a new unit might be cheaper if you call for repairs more than once a year or the repair costs increase.
- If some rooms are too hot while others are too cold, your furnace might not distribute air properly.
- Older furnaces can start to make strange noises as they near the end of their life cycle. Listen for banging, popping, rattling, or squealing sounds.
- A furnace’s pilot light should be blue. If it’s yellow or another color, it could indicate combustion problems that may produce harmful carbon monoxide.
- Older furnaces can’t moisturize and clean the air in your home, leading to dust accumulation, dry throat and skin, and other issues.
- Carbon monoxide leaks can cause flu-like symptoms, including headaches, nausea, dizziness, or even more severe health issues. If you or your family members experience these symptoms, make sure your furnace isn’t leaking carbon monoxide, and consider replacement if it’s older or shows other signs of malfunction.
- If you see rust around your furnace or its components, especially around the flue pipe, it may be time to consider a replacement.
- If you frequently have trouble turning on your furnace or keeping it on, it might be nearing the end of its service life.
Our Heating Services in Maryland
McCrea Heating & Air Conditioning is committed to delivering premium heating solutions to homeowners. With decades of experience in the industry, we stand out with our comprehensive range of heating installations.
We’re proud to service and install:
Choose McCrea Heating & Air Conditioning
McCrea Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to serve the DMV area, keeping your homes cool in the summer and cozy in the winter. We stand behind every installation with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and only install the highest quality products in our clients’ homes.