Customer Service Representative
The McCrea Team is continually looking for talented, motivated individuals who want to become part of our winning team. We offer a wide range of opportunities at various locations to talented, energetic people.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Processes customer requests received by mail, telephone, fax, E-mail or personally from customer or company employee by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Schedule service and maintenance service appointments with home owners
- Informs customer of any and all cost and/or repair fees, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- Enter and update customer data in computer system
- Advise customer of Service Agreement benefits and/or any current specials and inquire if they would like to take advantage of the offers.
- Writes or types order forms, or enters data into computer, to determine total cost of services for customer.
- Records or files copy of orders received.
- Orders parts as required.
- Receives and forwards customer complaints to the proper member of the management team within a timely manner.
- Compiles statistics and prepares various reports for management.
- Answers questions from customers or individuals on how a product operates or directs them to the person that is able to assist them.
- Responsible for sending seasonal brochures, newsletters, and maintenance reminder notices to all customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or minimum of three months related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, work instructions, software manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability of navigate basic computer programs. Ability to speak and communicate well with customers.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be familiar with current software packages such as Micro soft Word, Excel and FACS
- Must be familiar with all products lines and service territories
- Must be familiar with the data works system and be able to input and retrieve data.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
None required for this position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods through out the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or Lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting up to 25 pounds for files, computer printouts on occasion.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The performance of this position may occasional require exposure to the manufacturing areas were under certain areas require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields and mandatory hearing protection.
For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.