The McCrea Team is continually looking for talented, motivated individuals who want to become part of our winning team. We offer a wide range of opportunities at various locations to talented, energetic people.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be a knowledgeable and skilled in the trade of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning, with a high regards for customer satisfaction and company integrity and dedication.
- Skilled in installation of the following, but not limited to: oil/ gas furnaces, oil/gas boilers, heat pumps, geo thermal, air conditioners, air handing units, and water heaters.
- Knowledge and skills to work safely with various types of refrigerant gases, fuel oils, natural gas, and propane.
- Knowledge and skills to work safely with various voltages of electricity up to 480 volts 3 phase.
- Knowledge and skills to safely braze with a high temperature torch that may use propone, acetylene, and oxygen
- Knowledge and ability to safely work with high-pressure nitrogen and refrigerants
- Knowledge and ability to install ductless mini splits.
- Knowledge and ability to install all types of humidifiers powered, bypass and steam.
- Ability to work safely in confined spaces such as attics, basements, closets, and crawl spaces.
- Ability to work safely at elevated heights such as rooftops, ceilings and ladders.
- Ability to work in extreme hot and cold temperatures and inclement weather conditions.
- Ability to bend, crawl, stoop, stretch, and reach.
- Ability to walk on uneven surfaces.
- Ability to work off of a ladder, sometimes at heights
- Ability to safely lift up to 80 pounds.
License and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- EPA certified CFC card for at least one category.
- Technicians will be required to obtain a State Apprentice HVACR License within 90 days of start date. License will be from which states the technician will be working in.
The following tools will need to be provided by the service technician.
- R-22 Gauges
- Service Wrench
- R-410 Guage
- Fan/ Blower Puller
- Digital Multimeter
- Fish Tape
- Cordless Drill
- Tubing Cutters
- Nut Drivers
- Tubing Benders
- Socket Set
- Pipe Wrenches
- Sheet Metal Snips (Rights & Lefts)
- Flaring Tool
- Sheet Metal Crimping Tool
- Digital Psychomotor
- Valve Core Remover
- Wrenches Pliers/ Wire Strippers
- Temperature Clamp
- PVC Cutlers
- Steel toe work boots/shoes
Damaged Tools – In the event these tools are broken or damages they will be repaired or replaced by McCrea Equipment Company at the supervisor’s discretion.
Lost Tools – You will be responsible for replacing any lost tools.
Stolen Tools – Replacement of personal tools will be at the discretion of Management. Consideration will be given to tools stolen from a secured vehicle. It is recommended that the technicians keep a details list of make, model and serial numbers of their personal tools as well as insure these items on his/her own policy.