The McCrea Team is continually looking for talented, motivated individuals who want to become part of our winning team. We offer a wide range of opportunities at various locations to talented, energetic people.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
To be a knowledgeable and skilled in the trade of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning, with a high regards for customer satisfaction and company integrity.
- Skilled in installation, repairs, maintenance and trouble shooting on following, but not limited too: oil/ gas furnaces, oil/gas boilers, heat pumps, geo thermal, air conditioners, air handing units, and water heaters.
- Knowledge and skills to work safely with various types of refrigerant gases, fuel oils, natural gas, and propane.
- Knowledge and skills to work safely with various voltages of electricity up to 480 volts 3 phase.
- Knowledge and skills to safely braze with a high temperature torch that may use propone, acetylene, and oxygen
- Knowledge and ability to safely work with high-pressure nitrogen and refrigerants.
- Ability to work safely in confined spaces such as attics, basements, closets, and crawl spaces.
- Ability to work safely at elevated heights such as rooftops, ceilings and ladders.
- Ability to work in extreme hot and cold temperatures.
- Ability to bend, crawl, stoop, stretch, and reach.
- Ability to walk on uneven surfaces.
- Ability to work off of a ladder, sometimes at heights.
- Ability to safely lift up to 40 pounds.
License and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- EPA certified CFC card for at least one category.
- Technicians will be required to obtain a State Apprentice HVACR License within 90 days of start date. License will be from which states the technician will be working in.
- Technician will be expected to obtain a State Journeymen’s HVACR License within 2 years of start date.